UF WORKS BECAUSE WE DO!
Graduate Assistants United is your voice at the University of Florida! We negotiate and enforce our collective bargaining agreement with the university, which covers everything from your appointment letters to your healthcare plan to the pay you get for your work as a university employee. Contact us, follow us on social media, or stop by our office to see how you can get more involved!
Following advice from public health officials, including guidance from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health, GAU is cancelling our scheduled events through the end of the summer.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Read our memorandum of understanding on COVID-19 and see ratification results
- Where GAU stands on fighting racial injustice
- Watch or get election results from our Spring 2020 General Body Meeting
- Read GAU's latest agreement with UF on non-tuition student fees, and use our fees calculator to see how much you will save!
- Volunteer with GAU by becoming a department steward or joining a committee!
With Love Since 1972
Graduate Employees Are The Real Foundation of The Gator Nation
Increases to minimum stipends and raises, including $550 in 2018 and $325 in 2019 for continuing GEs.
Fighting to gain and maintain comprehensive, affordable, usable health insurance for GEs and their dependents.
Won student fee relief of 31% and a deferred fee date allowing GEs to pay fees later in the semester. We demand full relief.