UF WORKS BECAUSE WE DO!
Graduate Assistants United is your voice at the University of Florida! We negotiate and enforce our collective bargaining agreement with the university, which covers everything from your appointment letters to your healthcare plan to the pay you get for your work as a university employee. Contact us, follow us on social media, or stop by our office to see how you can get more involved!
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Read the joint statement from UFF and GAU regarding UF re-opening in Summer 2021
- Results from our Spring 2021 Chapter and Bylaw Election
- Read our statement on racism and violence against individuals of Asian Descent, Asian Americans, and Pacific Islanders
- Find resources and information to help graduate employees work safely during COVID-19
- Volunteer with GAU by becoming a department steward or joining a committee!
With Love Since 1972
Graduate Employees Are The Real Foundation of The Gator Nation
Secured increases to minimum stipends and annual raises, totaling $875 since 2018.
Fighting to gain and maintain comprehensive, affordable, usable health insurance for GEs and their dependents.
Won significant fee relief and a deferred fee date allowing GEs to pay fees later in the semester.